Village of Cross Keys
2 Hamill Road, Suite 406
Baltimore, MD 21210
Send correspondence to:
PO Box 65013
Baltimore, MD 21209
The entrance to the Village of Cross Keys is located on Falls Road roughly halfway between Cold Spring Lane and Northern Parkway, convenient to I-83.
• Have a general adult psychotherapy practice at the Village of Cross Keys in Baltimore, Maryland where I see individuals, couples and groups.
• Offer clinical supervision to psychotherapists of all levels of experience.
• Over 85% of my patients are MD's, Ph.D's, MBA's, lawyers, psychotherapists, artists or high level executives.
• Over the years, I have been invited to give workshops on various psychotherapy topics to:
The American Academy of Psychotherapists
The Maryland Society for Clinical Social Workers
The University of Maryland Graduate School of Social Work
The National Association of Social Workers MD Chapter
Greater Washington Society for Clinical Social Workers
• Invited by the American Academy of Psychotherapists to give a multi-session training workshop to its membership on couples therapy. These training sessions were held in Philadelphia in October 2013 and in the Atlanta area in June 2014.
• Earned a Clinical Social Work degree from the University of Maryland Graduate School of Social Work in 1977.
• Was a professional musician for 10 years. Raised two children with my wife, a visual artist with a degree from MICA. These experiences give me a special understanding of the challenges facing creative people, as well as those in a relationship with them.
By appointment only. Call (410) 433-6621 for an appointment or for more information.